Endeavor (www.endeavor.org) is leading the High-Impact entrepreneurship movement around the world. Endeavor has developed a proven model to transform entrepreneurial ecosystems in 5 steps: Launch, Select, Scale Up, Multiply and Reinvest. As of November 2017, Endeavor has supported 1,563 entrepreneurs leading 978 companies in 30 markets around the world. Supported and mentored by our growing network of 4,000+ local and global business leaders, these entrepreneurs have created over 600,000 high-value jobs and generate more than $10+ billion in annual revenues.
We are seeking a top-caliber professional with 10+ years of experience who is passionate about entrepreneurship and believes in Endeavor’s mission to support high-impact entrepreneurs to catalyze growth and change in Saudi Arabia.
To ensure long-term success for Endeavor Saudi Arabia, this position will work closely with Endeavor's team headquartered in New York, referred to as Endeavor Global. With 20 years of institutional knowledge and experience, Endeavor Global offers the Saudi Arabia office dedicated teams, methodologies, and platforms with the sole purpose of supporting the local team to:
• Accelerate efforts to select and service Saudi Arabia high-impact entrepreneurs to become role models and success stories
• Be leaders in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem
• Become a financially sustainable office
We provide a dynamic, international set up for someone who wants to have an impact while flawlessly executing and generating strong rapport with a diverse group of stakeholders.
1) Build an office with a stellar team and sound management system
- Drive the scale-up phase of Endeavor Saudi Arabia
- Build and manage a high-performing team
- Adopt an implement global processes and tools
- Develop and maintain the budget, in coordination with Endeavor Global. Control expenses within budget constraints
- Provide quarterly reporting to Endeavor Saudi Arabia Board of Directors, based on worldwide and local KPIs.
- Develop and execute strategies and annual work plans for Endeavor Saudi Arabia
- Coordinate collection and dissemination of office budget, management reporting and impact metrics
- Actively engage Board Members and recruit new ones when needed
2) Build a portfolio of the best High-Impact Entrepreneurs and a local network of engaged business professionals
- Manage Endeavor’s core local programs (Pre/Post Selection) and operations in coordination with Endeavor Global.
- Pre Selection: Oversee sourcing and screening of 80-150 leading entrepreneurs annually with high-potential growing companies, who can become Endeavor ambassadors and possible success stories.
- Post Selection: Oversee tailored and strategic service programs, such as advisory boards, talent programs, and regional events. Leverage the local, regional and global mentor network.
- Recruit and manage Endeavor’s local mentor network of business professionals who are united in catalyzing a local entrepreneurial culture.
3) Be an active, collaborative and strategic member of the world wide Endeavor community:
- Participate on regional and global meetings/calls/activities
- Put local resources to the service of the whole community
- Generate strong relationships with peers and worldwide Endeavor teams
- Keep a positive, constructive communication and embrace a strong feedback culture.
4) Accelerate Endeavor’s impact and influence beyond core operations and programs to make High-Impact Entrepreneurship a recognized vehicle for long-term economic growth, with a core community of stakeholders supporting our efforts.
- Knowledge dissemination: Coordinating public conferences, speaker series, workshops, etc.
- Develop and oversee Endeavor’s local public relations strategy to promote entrepreneurship and Endeavor’s mission on a broad regional and national scale.