As a Collector, you will be responsible for Receive, check and submit invoices with delivery tickets on a routinely basis directly to customers. Review customer payment terms and follow up on payments diligently. Ensure payments are received on time as per the agreed payment terms. Continue following up until all payments are finally received from customers or transferred to legal action.
- Follow up the invoices of customers and ensure that they are prepared and printed on time
- Collect the invoices of his customers and check that all delivery tickets are included and attached to each invoice.
- Deliver all invoices to the customer’s authorized representative and obtain a signed and dated copy for confirmation of receipt
Hand over the signed copy to sales person to include in the customer file.
- Ensure timely receipt of customers’ payments as per the agreed payment terms.
- Follow up on the customer’s balance and advise sales person and the customer whenever the balance is greater than 70% of his credit limit
- Proactively prepare and send follow-up statements to the customers’ accounts department they fail to respond to payment requests.
- Keep records of any communications with customers.
- Inform the sales team and Credit & Collection Supervisor about any expected payment delays from customer.
Follow up with the Company’s Accounts department to ensure the payment has posted in system