Roles & Responsibility:
- To ensure that asset data is correctly entered, stored and maintained.
- To provide Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) work orders, in accordance with pre-program of work.
- To interrogate data records (manual & computerized) as directed for accuracy, legibility or damage.
- To auto generate reporting data
- To generate periodic reports accurately and efficiently for client reporting.
- To sort, classify, file and retrieve information, according to content, purpose, user criteria, or numerical order in accordance with company filing system
- To document materials movement, using computer system
- To communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals by Help Desk action and to impart information on status of work orders.
- To complete work schedules and follow up with the concerned personnel to close the completed task in the system.
- To update and close the completed task in the system
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or business administration
- Previous solid experience in maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling & help desk operation
- Proven experience of 3years in operating CAFM
- strong analytical skills with attention to detail and solid expertise in all MS office applications