1860 - Manufacturing Manager
KSA - Jubail
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / JOB SUMMARY:
To execute projects with optimum quality with minimum cost, through the effective leadership and develop sustainable and growth-oriented production team and deliver value to the customers.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of the work crew engaged in the fabrication and installation of steel structure and sheet metal products and equipment.
- Present in the workshop or on site to oversee all the construction process.
- Select gauge and type of sheet metal according to the fabricated products and knowledge of metal.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned skilled workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Install and direct installation of assemblies in workshop or on work-sites.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet work schedules, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for the completion of job.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls, etc., to cut bend, block and form or straighten materials.
- Trim, file, grind, buff, and smooth surfaces, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Weld, solder, bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk, and bond component parts to assemble products, using hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Analyse and resolve work problems.
- Maintain time records and coordinate schedules.
- Write project progress records and reports to Operations head.
Engineering Degree in mechanical with focus on manufacturing.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Passport-size photograph