Be the ‘go to’ person for Microsoft Dynamics 365 user requests and be the subject matter expert tasked with providing high-quality, post-implementation support. Work closely with Group Finance, finance teams, and IT to provide first-in-class, timely responses, in line with expectations and striving to exceed them.
· Maintain the smooth running of the ERP system, own master data, also develop and refine key outputs to aid business reporting and analysis. Ensure the month-end cycles run seamlessly, support audit queries, and streamline processes for maximum effectiveness.
· Ensure that ERP updates are covered via regression testing and liaison with IT teams.
· Provide technical support to fix system bugs and resolve these in line with expectations.
· Ensure that best practice is delivered, and full system capability and functionality is used.
· Provide rigorous levels of system administration to proactively ensure that modules, reports, and configuration remains robust, and relevant and grow in line with our ambitious growth plans.
· Understand data flows between systems and data architecture, to ensure that business needs are met and supported using the most efficient means.
· Ensure the training needs of users are sufficiently met, through a balance of regular ‘hands-on’ training and self-service online training.
· Support the finance systems team in covering other projects and ‘business as usual’ deliverables.