As a Supply Chain Executive, you will be responsible for fulfilling requisition orders for materials, supplies, tools, inventory and any other items that the company or department needs.
- You will act as a liaison between purchasing and all departments. You will schedule and attend meetings with vendors and clear all vendors of any issues in order to maintain vendor in the approved vendor’s list of the company.
- You will maintain the database and will be responsible for compliance with operational procedures.
- Implementing approved procurement department policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner and to ensure the team complies with it.
- Identifying qualified suppliers for material, analyze price proposals, financial reports, budget and other data to prepare techno-commercial comparison sheet to evaluate the quotations.
- Meeting with suppliers to discuss the requirements of the offered quotation and negotiate prices, payment terms and delivery conditions.
- Utilize strong negotiation skills to maximizing the value of investments while minimizing risk and liability exposure.
- Work closely with Finance, Production, R&D, management, to ensure all requirements and budgets are met.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge and awareness of local & international supply markets and vendors. Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance and Maintain and update vendor database system.
This is a dynamic level position and the title will suit the experience of the candidate.
Experience dealing with international vendors is a must.
Previous procurement experience in one of the following fields is required:
- Oil & Gas
- Construction Chemicals